11 Feb Easter Fundraiser Annoucement
We’re about to kick off a fundraising drive to raise money for the association.
Roll up your sleeves & get ready for some fun. The good news is that this fundraiser is super easy, fun… and delicious
As we know Easter is just around the corner & this makes for the perfect idea!
Every active referee & coach for season 2021 will be allocated 2 boxes of the below which will contain;
- 5x 114g CADBURY DAIRY MILK Egg Bags
- 5x 117g CADBURY CARAMELLO Egg Bags
- 5x 110g CADBURY CRUNCHIE Egg Bags
- 5x 110g CADBURY CARAMILK Egg Bags
Buy them yourself & give to your family & friends for Easter or sell them at your workplace, school & much more.
Every box we sell will raise money which 100% of profits will result in lower fees paid by everyone at the end of the season. Feel free to grab more boxes if you’ve got lots of hungry people lined up!
Boxes will be provided to you at the pre-season camp on the 28/02/2021.
Tips for selling:
- Each item sells for $4.
- Sell to family members, colleagues, friends or neighbours.
- We don’t recommend that children sell the products – if they are involved, please ensure an adult is with them at all times.
This fundraising drive will help all members, the more boxes you get the more you will be helping everyone, more so yourself!
The top-selling member will win a massive 10KG Cadbury Dairy Milk Block! Worth $210.00!
As noted every active referee will receive 2 boxes each, however additional boxes can be requested below. Please note we require these to be requested by the 21/02/2021 so we can ensure we have them to you in time for the preseason camp.